• Курсы Академии Кодебай, стартующие в мае - июне, от команды The Codeby

1. Цифровая криминалистика и реагирование на инциденты
    2. ОС Linux (DFIR) Старт: 16 мая
    3. Анализ фишинговых атак Старт: 16 мая Устройства для тестирования на проникновение Старт: 16 мая

Скидки до 10%

Полный список ближайших курсов ...

I write scripts for BAS only on requests

wv_scriptt

BIT
20a5d00c3043ab0a8b3cb (1).png

Script for boosting referrals in an Android application
0f4ef1efc16fb1d1e9cfa (1).png

The script registered 49,000 accounts on the site in less than 2 hours.
I write BAS scripts based on requests for simple websites and Android applications.

High-quality development of projects to automate actions in the browser, applications, etc. parsers, regers, grabbers, checkers, spammers, etc. etc.
Uploading files, photos to websites, hosting, photo stocks.
Abuz Okay, Pyaterochka, Magnit, Auchan, Magnit, airdrops and other promotions
Cheating banners, advertisements, shortened links.
Checker for SMS and captcha services, European and American banks, other forums, online stores where you need to select a password.
- Recorders. Bots for registering on various sites (freehosting, forums, email services, social networks, Dedik, etc.). Creation of accounts on an industrial scale (with automatic captcha recognition and entering a confirmation code from SMS).

- Posters. Bots for posting (posting on message boards, filling sites with content, uploading videos, pictures, posting comments, etc.).

- Parsers. Bots for collecting, tracking and analyzing information from various Internet resources automatically.

- Bots for social networks (programs for smm to order). Getting likes, inviting people to groups, parsing users based on criteria, sending personal messages, filling groups, etc. etc.

You can automate everything that you do manually in the browser.
Support:
- multithreading
- HTTPs/SOCKS5 proxy
- generation of browser fingerprints
- generation of first name, last name and other data
- spintax - unique text generator, example: {Hello|Hello|Good afternoon}
- uniqueness of images
- loading UserAgent and other headers
- API integration with SMS services (captcha recognition services)
- API integration with other services and sites
- notifications in Telegram
- other tasks related to logging into your account and performing desired actions
- and much more
I work on fair terms without advance payment. For very simple sites - I will write a script for free!

To write a bot, you need a website and preferably a video with the order of actions, so that I can write these actions in the bot, but if the site has Cloudflare, then it won’t be possible to write a bot on requests (POST/GET), I don’t write on emulation (too slow) .

For all questions write: Telegram ༺Leͥgeͣnͫd༻ ᴳᵒᵈ or T_Condor

I DO NOT write scripts for desktop applications.
I DO NOT write bots for Telegram.
I DO NOT write checkers for CIS banks.
I DO NOT write scripts for sites that have Cloudflare present.

b67491255cce74e632fcd.gif

The script downloads meme pictures to a folder from the site (in the end, more than 41,000 memes were downloaded)
79719a1825a3b3699af92.gif

Link shortener bit.ly. Creating many redirects.

Мы в соцсетях:

Обучение наступательной кибербезопасности в игровой форме. Начать игру!